Wednesday 10 February 2010

Updated Update - filming and cast

Right, so now we finally have shot everything, yes, i understand the deadline we were given is tomorrow - however, things didn't go quite as smoothly as planned (as explained in "Update! on filming)

I had to come in at 7.30am today with my mate to shoot the last crucial scenes! Unfortunately, my other group members were unable to make it in, yet my mate and I managed to cope. I definitely underestimated how stressful and time consuming Media Studies would be - but, now i genuinely understand that, time management is a HUGE part of media.

I had to line the floors with bin bags, which, yes looks low budget (at the extreme). But i'd rather that, than to get kicked out of college - no matter how dedicated i am.

We had to change around the cast at the last minute also, this was yet another obstacle we had to climb over in order to get the finished product.

Armannee's sister played - Samantha
Charlotte (from media) played - Kimberly
J.T (also from our media class) played - Duncan
Matt played (his original part) as - Officer Joel
Karlos played (his original part) as - Karl
finally...... I (reluctantly) played the character of - Lauren Ralph


No comments:

Post a Comment